- Beyond Customs Cable Comb - White Open - 14 Pin
These are the perfect 14-pin OPEN cable-combs. OPEN cable combs can be applied to and taken off of your cables at any time. You can use them to guide / train your wires and then take them off later, so you have an absolutely clean result free of any visual interruptions.
Only the most advanced, latest generation acrylic materials are used to achieve an amazing strength at a thickness of only 2.9 mm. This reduced cable comb thickness is the key for our cable comb philosophy that the obtrusion of the cable sleeving flow is minimized by the application of combs. Cable combs should only serve the function to guide your cables only as much as absolutely necessary and be used as minimal as possible.
The entry of the top opening in the OPEN cable combs has a width of 3.2 mm. Your sleeved cables should have at least this outer diameter so they cannot fall out. The inner width of the circle shaped cut-out of the OPEN cable comb has a diameter of 3.8 mm, which naturally limits your sleeved cables to an outer diameter of 3.8 mm in order to fit into the cable comb. MDPC-X cable sleeving adds 1.1 mm to 1.2 mm to the outer diameter of your wire.
- Combined with M1 16 AWG wire (with 2.4 mm OD), you have a perfectly matching diameter of ~3.6 mm.
- Combined with M1 16 AWG wire (with 2.0 mm OD), you have a the minimum necessary diameter of 3.2 mm.
- Combined with M1 18 AWG wire (with 2.3 mm OD), you have a near perfectly matching diameter of ~3.5mm
- Combined with MDPC-X 15 AWG wire (with 2.5 mm OD), you have a perfectly matching diameter of ~3.7 mm.
- Combined with MDPC-X 17 AWG wire (with 2.0 mm OD), you have a the minimum necessary diameter of 3.2 mm.
With standard wire sizes found on today’s power supplies (16 AWG or 18 AWG between 2.1mm and 2.6mm) in combination with MDPC-X cable sleeves, you will also be in the needed diameter range for our cable combs.